If you have a kid in school, you need to make sure that they have a reliable school bag to carry books and maybe a laptop with ease. The school bag should not put too much pressure on your kid’s back and should be durable. Your purchase should be based on quality rather than trend if you want to get good value for money. To help you make the right choice when buying a best school backpack in 2016, here are top 10 reviews.
- 1. Skip Hop Zoo Pack Little – The Best School Backpack
- 2. Nickelodeon Paw Patrol Best School Backpack
- 3. ThinkGeek Officially Licensed Minecraft Creeper Backpack
- 4. C&G Casual Nylon Lightweight School Daypack
- 5. Abshoo Causal Lightweight Canvas Backpack
- 6. Hynes Eagle Girl’s Lightweight School Bag
- 7. J World New York Lollipop Rolling Backpack
- 8. JanSport Big Student Classics Series Daypack
- 9. High Sierra Loop Backpack
- 10. EcoCity Vintage Canvas School Backpack
1. Skip Hop Zoo Pack Little – The Best School Backpack
The whimsical and durable materials that this schoolbag is made of make it perfect for your kids on-the-go. On the inside, there is a mesh pocket that can be easily adjusted to fit a juice box or water bottle. There are also extra pockets for pens and other school items. It is just the right size of bag for little students.
2. Nickelodeon Paw Patrol Best School Backpack
This school is worth the money if you have a kid in school. It has a number of amazing features, including one zippered compartment, one side mesh pocket, a lunch bag with an insulated interior, and padded shoulder straps. The front part is colorful with Paw Patrol characters.
3. ThinkGeek Officially Licensed Minecraft Creeper Backpack
Your kid will love this school bag by simply looking it. It features eye-catching colors and has great compartments for putting books or art work. Most importantly, it is very durable, meaning that your kid will use it for a very long time.
4. C&G Casual Nylon Lightweight School Daypack
This is quite an interesting school bag that offers a lot of convenience to the user. It features straps that can be adjusted from the front for a comfortable fit. It has a symmetrical mesh pocket that allows storage of extra school accessories. When it is not being used, it can be folded to save space.
5. Abshoo Causal Lightweight Canvas Backpack
You will definitely want to buy this school bag for your kid because of the classical and refining design that it features. It has scientific and reasonable compartments that allow school items to lay systematically in it. Other features include a thick strap design for comfortable carrying and large capacity design for carrying many items.
6. Hynes Eagle Girl’s Lightweight School Bag
This school bag is durable and spacious enough to carry A4 sized books and other school items. Its lightweight nature allows your kids to carry it around with absolute ease. It has cute pattern prints that make it really lovely.
7. J World New York Lollipop Rolling Backpack
This is a great school bag for elementary aged student. It has multiple compartments for carrying notebooks and other school supplies. At the front side, there is a pocket that has pencil holders and a key fob. It has a locking handle that can be adjusted accordingly in order to put less strain on your kid’s back.
8. JanSport Big Student Classics Series Daypack
There is a lot to like about this school bag. It will easily hold your kid’s textbooks in two main compartments. On the front side, there is a pocket with an organizer to keep things such as a music player and headphones. It is a very durable school bag that is made from polyester.
9. High Sierra Loop Backpack
This is a nice schoolbag that features a multi-compartment design to keep books and other school items organized. It features side compression and bottom webbing straps that are adjustable for a comfortable fit. It has nice colors and a lot of space.
10. EcoCity Vintage Canvas School Backpack
This schoolbag is made using high quality cotton canvas. It feels more soft and skin-friendly and its straps can be easily adjustable. It is just the right size for carrying books and other school items such as pens, geometrical sets, and pencils.